Phone video from one of 15 Palestinian medics killed by Israeli forces last month appears to contradict Israeli claims that ...
Israel's army has admitted its soldiers made mistakes over the killing of 15 emergency workers in southern Gaza on 23 March – ...
The Israeli military had previously asserted that the workers had been “advancing suspiciously” toward its troops. A video ...
Israeli troops ramped up ground operations in Gaza as part of its efforts to expand control in the region and pressure Hamas ...
5h
Al Jazeera on MSNIsraeli attacks on Gaza kill at least 30 as ground assault expandsMedical sources say six killed in an Israeli air strike on Khan Younis and six others in a raid on Beit Hanoon.
"We keep learning and gathering more information and making our operations more accurate," an Israeli military official told ...
TEL AVIV — Israeli troops deployed to a newly established security corridor across southern Gaza, the military announced ...
A Fox reporter directly challenged the Israeli military’s explanation for a deadly attack in Gaza that killed 15 aid workers, citing new video evidence.
In addition, Israeli forces "located and confiscated additional weapons, including mortars and dozens of rockets" ...
The Palestine Red Crescent Society on Saturday released a video it says shows 14 aid workers shot dead by Israeli soldiers ...
A video has emerged showing the final moments of more than a dozen Palestinian emergency workers shot dead by Israeli troops ...
According to the Israeli military, "as part of the activity, the division's troops are operating in Rafah to locate and dismantle remaining terrorist infrastructure in the area" ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results