At least 14 bodies were found in the Walikale area of North Kivu in the DRC following the withdrawal of the M23 rebel group.
NAIROBI, April 5. /TASS/. Qatar hosted talks between the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and the March 23 (M23) movement last week, Agence France-Presse reported, citing a ...
The war has worsened conditions for civilians as the M23 rebel group has seized more territory in eastern DRC.
Christian leaders are trying to help congregants suffering due to the current conflict and are organizing for peace.
A Trump administration official says the United States is talking with conflict-plagued Congo about developing its mineral ...
4d
Daily Maverick on MSNGoma ‘fiasco’ — deal to bring SA and SADC troops home hits a snagThe promising agreement between SADC and the Rwanda-backed M23 rebels on Friday to facilitate the “immediate withdrawal” of ...
Members of the M23 rebel group gather to supervise Congolese potential recruits before being taken to training centres run by ...
M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo have agreed to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers who ...
8d
Africanews on MSNDRC: Rwanda-backed rebels could seize more provinces, UN warnsThe head of the UN Mission in Congo told the Security Council that M23 controls large parts of North Kivu and South Kivu “and ...
Thousands of Hutus fled Rwanda to neighboring eastern Congo. The M23 rebels are largely Congolese ethnic Tutsis, whose ...
GOMA, Democratic Republic of Congo - The leader of Rwandan-backed M23 rebels in eastern Congo said on Thursday that a call by Kinshasa and Kigali for an immediate ceasefire "doesn't concern us" as ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results