The future of the United States Department of Education is at risk, as efforts to eliminate it gain momentum. Changes under President Donald Trump‘s administration seemed inevitable, given his ...
SEATTLE — The Arizona Wildcats (22-12) are hoping to reach the Sweet 16 for the third time in four seasons under head coach Tommy Lloyd. But to accomplish that they'll first have to contend ...
President Donald Trump’s order calling for the dismantling of the U.S. Education Department has complex implications. The Republican president has argued the federal office hasn’t improved ...
Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Ken Martin said President Trump told students “he doesn’t give a damn about them” with a recent move against the Department of Education.
SEATTLE — The Arizona Wildcats have advanced to the round of 32 in the 2025 NCAA Tournament. The No. 4 seed in the East Region, Arizona hammered No. 13 Akron 93-65 Friday night in an East Region ...
President Donald Trump has ordered Education Secretary Linda McMahon to begin the work to dismantle the Department of Education. An executive order that was ceremoniously announced on Thursday ...
President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Thursday instructing Secretary of Education Linda McMahon to begin dismantling the Department of Education. The president cannot unilaterally ...
Gunches' last meal included a double "Western" bacon cheeseburger with fries, a spicy gyro, a barbecue gyro and onion rings, according to an Arizona Department of Corrections spokesperson.
On March 14, the Arizona Department of Public Safety revealed in a press release that two people had died after a collision involving 22 vehicles, including 13 passenger vehicles on Interstate I40.
All told, the Department of Education has failed to achieve any of the purposes for which it was created. It’s increased costs across the board and done nothing to improve education outcomes.
The Trump administration began weakening the department last week. On March 11, about 1,300 employees were laid off, approximately half of the department’s workforce, The Nation previously reported.
Twenty-four senior girls from Nogales High School will be presented at the 24th Annual Nogales Debutante Cotillion this Saturday at the V.F.W. Hall in Nogales. Each girl will be escorted by her ...