A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the record wildfires that ravaged the southeastern part of the country last week, the National Police Agency said on Monday.
SEOUL: South Korean police have launched a probe into a man suspected of accidentally igniting the country's worst wildfires in history while cleaning his relatives' gravesites, an investigator ...
A man has been found dead after falling into a sinkhole in South Korea, officials have said. Measuring roughly 20m (66ft) deep and 20m wide, the sinkhole appeared on Monday afternoon at an ...
EXCLUSIVE: Streaming platform Rakuten Viki, which specializes in Asian content, has unveiled a new Korean drama, My Girlfriend is The Man!. Viki will co-produce the series with Korea‘s Studio N ...
More than a dozen fires in South Korea killed 30 and burned over 48,000 hectares of forest. South Korean police have launched a probe into a man suspected of accidentally igniting the country's ...
A South Korean man was sentenced to seven years’ imprisonment for sexual assault after his victim was able to produce security camera footage showing the attack reflected on a washing machine lid.
SEOUL, South Korea — South Korean police plan to question a 56-year-old man on suspicion of starting at least one of the wildfires that recently devastated the country’s southern regions ...
SEOUL, March 31 (UPI) --South Korean firefighters were able to fully ... with the focus on a 56-year-old man who is suspected of accidentally starting the blaze while tending to a family tomb ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results