Bearish flow noted in ArcelorMittal (MT) with 2,420 puts trading, or 5x expected. Most active are Mar-25 32 puts and 3/14 weekly 34 calls, with total volume in those strikes near 2,100 contracts.
Bullish option flow detected in ArcelorMittal (MT) with 5,137 calls trading, 4x expected, and implied vol increasing over 5 points to 42.60%. Sep-25 39 calls and Jun-25 34 puts are the most active ...
ArcelorMittal has filed its Annual Report 2024 on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The report is now available at http://corporate ...
March 25 (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal has been indicted for endangering the lives of others, forgery and environmental damages in connection to industrial pollution in the Fos-sur-Mer region ...
March 28 (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India said on Friday it would acquire land in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh to set up an integrated steel plant, as part of its plan to ...
JOHANNESBURG - ArcelorMittal's Long Steel Business has gotten a lifeline. This is after the steel giant was due to shut down; ...
The chairperson of the committee, Mzwandile Masina says he is confident will be found between ArcelorMittal and government that will assist to save the industry and jobs.
(Reuters) - ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India said on Friday it would acquire land in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh to set up an integrated steel plant, as part of its plan to expand its ...
ArcelorMittal's India joint venture has warned it may have to severely curtail steelmaking in the country and delay its expansion plans due to New Delhi's import restrictions on a key raw material ...
(This March 10 story has been refiled to say only some activities are halted, not all, in the headline and paragraph 1) (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal on Monday announced a more than 270 million euro ...
ArcelorMittal Méditerranée emploie environ 2 400 salariés et 1 100 sous-traitants à Fos-sur-Mer, où il est le principal employeur. Crédits : AFP Dans la foulée, le groupe a été placé sous contrôle ...
The closure, first announced last year, was confirmed on Friday by ArcelorMittal South Africa CEO, Kobus Verster, who said the company was deeply disappointed that, despite assurances and efforts ...