This week, the Miami Open crowned its champions, with Aryna Sabalenka and Jakub MenÅ¡ík taking the singles titles. Elsewhere, ...
Jannik Sinner is serving a three-month suspension for his doping case. The World No.1 reached an agreement with the World ...
Since splitting with the 66-year-old, Sinner has worked with Darren Cahill and Simona Vagnozzi. Over the last year and a half, the 23-year-old has established himself as the best player in the game ...
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner addressed the decision to accept a three-month doping ban—even though he says he disagreed with it.
Jannik Sinner recently opened up about his devastating three-month doping suspension, admitting he struggled to find himself ...
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner has opened up on the emotional toll of his three-month doping suspension. The Italian star is ...
World no.1 tennis player Jannik Sinner finally broke his silence on the most talked-about three-month doping ban.
Sinner's ban ends on May 4, in time for him to make his comeback on home clay at the Rome Open. Read more at straitstimes.com ...
Jannik Sinner reached an agreement to accept a three-month ban for two positive drug tests in 2024; world No 1 explains why ...
John Mcenroe's brother Patrick McEnroe has made a bold claim on Jannik Sinner's doping ban, stating that he shouldn't have ...
Darren Cahill is about to arrive in the Principality, as Jannik will return to practice on the tennis court shortly in view ...
Tennis world number one Jannik Sinner’s former physical trainer Umberto Ferrara said on Thursday he was blameless in the case ...