Former Everton and Burnley boss Sean Dyche has admitted his views on football line-up with the viral 'Utter Woke Nonsense' ...
Years after the creation of the meme, the 53-year-old has told Gary Lineker on The Rest Is Football podcast that his views ...
When Sean Dyche sat down with Johnny Owen on talkSPORT, the tone was reflective but unflinching. His time at Everton, though ...
Sean Dyche on Everton, Moyes, and Moving ForwardWhen Sean Dyche sat down with Johnny Owen on talkSPORT, the tone was ...
"I was told early on that we aren't like other clubs, this has got to be a proper stadium with fans on top of the pitch" ️ ...
Everton fans attending the club’s second stadium test event this Sunday (March 23) will be asked to undertake an emergency evacuation procedure as part of the club’s bid to achieve a safety ...
Thelwell’s summer exit was officially confirmed last week, with new Everton owners The Friedkin ... and former manager Sean Dyche, Moyes said. Speaking ahead of the visit of West Ham United ...
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs returned to federal court in New York City on Friday, pleading not guilty to the latest version of an indictment charging him with two decades of sex trafficking crimes. The ...
In just nine league games under Moyes, they have scored 16 goals and one more than they managed in their previous 19 matches under former boss Sean Dyche. Everton will need to be prolific in the ...
Put simply, Everton need to sign more than one central midfielder in the summer. According to journalist Alex Crook, the Toffees are eyeing a summer move for Newcastle United midfielder Sean ...
Everton are considering a summer move for 27-year-old Newcastle United midfielder Sean Longstaff. (Talksport), external The Blues are also monitoring the progress of 25-year-old Tottenham ...
Combs has pleaded not guilty to the criminal charges and denies any wrongdoing. Sean "Diddy" Combs at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards held on June 6, 2010, in Universal City, Los Angeles, California.