The Trump administration has replaced the CBP One app with “CBP Home,” automatically updating the old app on people’s phones.
A Cuban national who arrived in the United States in 2024 using the CBP One app has been informed by his employer that he ...
DHS says the agency believes that decisions about the grant of humanitarian parole should be given on a case-by-case basis ...
Guerlande Jules Fils sits in the kitchen of the Dorchester apartment she shares with another family. Her husband was waiting ...
11don MSN
A total of 532,000 migrants from from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela entered the U.S. under the CHNV policy.
9d
Documented on MSNTrump Administration Terminates Humanitarian Parole Program, Affecting Thousands of MigrantsThe Trump administration has ended a Biden-era parole program affecting over half a million migrants from Cuba, Haiti, ...
“The CBP Home app gives aliens the option to leave ... Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Haiti to enter the U.S. Last week, Trump said he is considering whether to revoke temporary protected status ...
The Donald Trump administration has given a 30-day period from March 25 for legal immigrants protected under CHNV parole ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results